Developing a Business Strategy for an Israeli Gas Company
An Israeli company that imports, fills and distributes gas, and provides a wide range of products including air gases, carbon dioxide, refrigerants and custom made special blends, realized that market transformations required an overall business strategy - in order to extract business potential and increase company profits.
- Due to light changes in the gas market industry, the company was expecting to face threats from main manufacturers and small distributors
- It highly depended on demand and development of specific industries
- It lacked significant differences compared to the competitors products
How Tefen Helped
- Tefen defined a detailed strategic work plan in two major parallel streams:
- Profit maximization of existing lines of activity: Control over the company's core competencies in the commodity market, and improve the company's value proposition in various segments
- Long term, future strategic activities
- Defined an organizational infrastructure that will support company growth and expansion into other areas of activity
- Tefen Strategy accompanied the company through the execution of the strategic plan and the company’s business conduct
- The company continues to show a consistent annual growth in performances, despite frequent changes in the gas market. It also developed new promising areas of profitable activity
Throughout years of experience, we've supported companies in dozens of strategic activities in order to achieve superior value.
The unique engagement with our clients, as well as sound expertise in large span of strategy practiced has led our clients to successfully manage strategic challenges and to achieve sustained growth. In each project, we create value to our customers by combining our experience, market expertise, and our unique "fresh thinking" approach.
Among our clients are large size enterprises as well as midsized companies, in varied industries such as finance, FMCG, Retail, industry and the public sector (government and ministry offices)